So, I brought dinner and this yummy dessert.
Glazed Orange Cranberry Cake
This recipe calls for simple ingredients you can find in your pantry along with one surprise ingredient I invite you to learn more about!
1 1/2 cups Rolled Oats
1 T Baking Powder
1/2 tsp Baking Soda
1/2 tsp Salt
3/4 cup Butter, softened
1 cup Sugar
1 cup Milk
2 cups Fresh Cranberries, chopped
2 T Sugar
2 tsp Orange Peel, finely shredded
1. Preheat oven to 350 F. Grease/flour a 10″ tube pan.
2. In a bowl, stir together flour, oats, baking powder, soda, and salt.
3. In a large mixing bowl, beat butter with electric mixer on medium speed for 30 sec. Add the 1 cup sugar, beat until well combined. Add eggs, beat until well combined. Alternately add flour mixture and milk, beating on low speed after each addition until combined.
4. Toss cranberries with 2 T sugar; fold into batter with orange peel and essential oil. Spoon batter into prepared pan; spread evenly.
5. Bake 50-60 min or until wooden pick comes out clean. Cool in pan 10 min. Remove from pan. Cool on rack. Prepare Orange Glaze; spoon over cooled cake. Let stand until glaze is set. Makes 12 servings.
In a small bowl, combine 1 cup powdered sugar and 1/2 tsp finely shredded orange peel. Add 2-3 tsp orange juice to make drizzling consistency.
About Essential Oils
Essential Oils have knocked my socks off! I’m embarrassed to say I used to use whatever oils I could find in my grocery store. After learning about therapeutic grade oils, my life has been forever changed! I’ve since detoxed my body and my home and I feel AMAZING! Come see what I mean.
Already Have Oils?